Beautifully updated 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home on the best lot in Kingsridge! Enjoy the privacy of a corner lot backing to a wooded common area and views of Short Hill Mountain. The welcoming front porch leads to an open foyer and a smart floor plan featuring an expansive gourmet kitchen that opens to a light-filled dining room and cozy living room with a gas fireplace. Highlights include plantation shutters throughout the main level, hardwood floors in the kitchen, dining room and sitting rooms, The finished lower level features a spacious family room with new wide plank flooring, full bath, laundry room, storage room, and more. The family room walks out to the back yard and a 2-car detached garage. 5-minute drive to the MARC train station for easy commuting and just a short walk into town for shopping, dining and community events! Comcast High Speed Internet!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,852 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Vinyl Frame, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price