Price Reduction!! Motivated seller. Bring your horses and animals!! Rare opportunity to own equestrian property without breaking the bank! This farmette embodies scenic natural beauty, peacefulness and serenity; it is a must see in person property to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Your chance to own the best of rural Loudoun County while still being just minutes away from Purcellville and Leesburg's amenities and conveniences. You can have it all! Mutiple fenced pastures, water and electric inside the spacious barn with dedicated tack room, huge 2 car garage and separate workshop/storage areas are just a few of the highlights here. 3 bedrooms, large bright kitchen, original hardwood floors and loads of living space with incredible views highlight the inside. The cozy wood burning stove will keep you warm and toasty on cold winter nights. The owners have even provided a stack of seasoned firewood to get you started. The gardens will be blooming in all of their beauty and springtime glory just in time for new owners to enjoy. Don't let this one slip away, it won't last long!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
1,530 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Radiant, Stove.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Poured
- Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Patio, Deck
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Split Rail, Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Private, Rural, Secluded, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price